Now that I am knee deep into adulting, the definition of there’s rice at home doesn’t seem so bad after all. See, I am a huge fan of rice because of the endless delicious possibilities it has.
Leftover rice literally needs few ingredients in order to take the rice from zero to hero. In the recipe below, I share my simple but delicious 2 ways to revamp your rice with ingredients I am certain you have in plenty!
Below is a list of ingredients:
Turmeric Fried Rice
- 1 cup of Leftover rice
- 1/2 medium sized onion sliced
- Handful of Cilantro/ dania
- 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric
Vegetable Fried Rice
- Leftover Rice 1/2 of a boiled sweet corn shaved
- 8 French beans diced into quarters
- 1 whole carrot diced
- 1/4 of an onion diced
- 1/2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste
- Spring onions for garnish (optional)
Happy Throwing Down!